вторник, 27 декабря 2016 г.

Dear Kili,

Thank you for your letter. It was great to hear from you. I got it yesterday. I must apologise for not writing, but I was really busy with my school.

My favourite film is "The notebook". This is a touching love story. An elderly man reads an old diary to woman who lies in a nursing home. This is the story of relations boys and girls from different social strata, who lived in South Carolina. Noah and Allie spent an unforgettable summer together, until they were separated first parents, and then the Second world war.
After the war, everything changed: Ellie became engaged to a successful businessman, and Noah lived alone with his memories in an old house, which he managed to restore. When Ellie read about it in the local newspaper, she knew she needed to find him and to decide finally the fate of their love...

I would love to see it again, would you like to watch it with me? when will you be free? 

I’m sorry I have to stop now. Write soon!

Best wishes,
Fili

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий