вторник, 24 января 2017 г.

It was so exiting,only a few people belive in me, but i knew i wanted to do it! The fact that the in poor areas of Africa every years 20 000 people were dying through of spoiled food. And we have every reason to think that sooner or later someone will thinking about it. 

It appeared that "Someone" was me. After long time, in my genious had was came one brilliant idea! Which seized my head. The idea that the fridge is made of 2 cylinders, one inside the other, and water between them. Do you know how its works? As water between them evaporations in the sun, heat is removed from the inner cylinder, enabling food to be kept inside at cool 6 degrees.

It's important to note that my grandfather encouraged me to do all this things.
So, to sum it up, after sometime my name was changed on one funny nickname "the Fridge lady".  I invented my fridge to poor areas of Africa. In a word, fridge  really became famous!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий